Re: [pathofthecraft] The Art of Confession

  • Marsha-Gail Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Did you finish it?  Isn't it lovely?

      On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:49:50 -0000 "zeldadune" <reddy1@...> writes:
      I just began reading the book this afternoon at lunchtime and am
      itching to pick it up again when I get home.  Matt has such a turn of
      the phrase that you end up re-reading something you've just read
      because it's so beautifully written!  He's a true scholar/Druid and
      we are lucky to have him be a part of our group.

      It was wonderful seeing all of you last night and I'm so happy I will
      be freed up somewhat from the ol' work grind finally so I can
      participate with all of you again.

      Blessings and hope to see you soon!

      to visit the message board, go to
      http://pathofthecraft.com/board/