Bush's quote on Witchcraft

  • Maegann Lonnquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hey guys, got this from another Yahoo group. I knew he
      said something like it, but here it is in Red, White
      and Blue.

      --- In Voice_Of_The_Old_Ways@yahoogroups.com,
      lilithscat@a... wrote:

      OK this peeves me off to the n-th degree.

      Bush made the statement:
      "I am committed to the First Amendment principles of
      religious
      freedom, tolerance, and diversity. Whether Mormon,
      Methodist, Jewish, or Muslim, Americans should be able
      to participate in their constitutional free exercise
      of religion. I do not think witchcraft is a religion,
      and I do not think it is in any way appropriate for
      the U.S. military to promote it."
      http://www.webwhiteblue.org/debate/2000-10-15/bush/question/

      Here is the link to read the rest of it

      http://conversatron.com/archive/14898.html