Tree of the Goddess Forum

  • Maegann Lonnquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Hey guys,
      This was a project I started a while ago and I wish to
      actually get it going. I am using it as a forum for
      students who can't make it to a class but need
      personal interaction. It's called the Tree of the
      Goddess Wiccan Forum, located in Yahoo Groups at

      We'll see how it works. I'm incorporating lessons and
      real time chat at certain times like a "class,"
      distance-learning style. Anyhoo, that's it. Have a
      beautiful Phoenix winter day!
      BB- Willow <|:)

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com