Re: [pathofthecraft] Fw: Thanks Giving

  • Marsha-Gail Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      Thank you Serena...I do hope everyone enjoyed the true meaning of this holiday....love to all.

      On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:43:08 -0500 "serena@..." <serena@...> writes:
      Thank you, Marsha, for such a beautiful note!

      You captured the real meaning of this holiday. Many people are so
      focused on preparing to celebrate that they forget what all the work is
      for.

      I am grateful too for all the wonderful people in my life and for the
      people right here in this group that has helped to light my path and
      make it so colorful like a beautiful garden in the bright light of the full
      moon.

      Thanks to you all!

      Serena