Re: [passages-paths] lets make it happen

  • Theresa Kwasinski
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009

      I'm up for jazz and drinks, but any of the ideas sound good. Have you ever been to Jazz at Jack's? They charge an inexpensive cover charge (usually $8) and you can get drinks and appetizers there.

      From: a_jairamani <a_jairamani@...>

      Subject: [passages-paths] lets make it happen
      To: passages-paths@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:15 AM

      Why don't we just plan a night out??? Sounds like there's enough
      interest. I'm up for whatever we decide.

    • Sarah Berg
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
        Or even Dazzle would be nice.  :)  I don't know if they charge a cover or if they have food though...

        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009

          I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
            Ooohhh, or Delite on Broadway is amazing.  They don't have jazz, but they have wonderful food and it's all reasonably prized.  Really hip joint.

            Or even Dazzle would be nice.  :)  I don't know if they charge a cover or if they have food though...

            I'm up for jazz and drinks, but any of the ideas sound good. Have you ever been to Jazz at Jack's? They charge an inexpensive cover charge (usually $8) and you can get drinks and appetizers there.

            Dinner, or drinks?  Bowling maybe?  Jazz club?

            ***Sarah

            Why don't we just plan a night out??? Sounds like there's enough
            interest. I'm up for whatever we decide.

          • Michael Douget
            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
              Dazzle or Delite sounds good. Jazz would be fun! When do you guys want to do it?

              --
              Michael Douget
              1444 Clarkson St. #1

              Mdouget@...
              720.323.9948
            • a_jairamani
              Message 6 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                This weekend I'm gone but next week or next weekend I'm free. I like
                the dinner and drinks idea somewhere chill, but maybe at a place where
                there's no pressure to spend money...just a thought

                --- In passages-paths@yahoogroups.com, Theresa Kwasinski
                <fromchicago@...> wrote:

                > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                Mountain

                Message 7 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                  Does everyone want to do a weekend get together?  We could always do mid-week happy hour too.  Wednesdays work well for me - or weekends of course.

                  <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:

                  > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                • Gregory W. Millman
                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009

                    I vote midweek happy hour! J any other takers?  Again, I’m pretty new to Denver so someone would have to come up with a place!

                    Gregory W. Millman
                    M.B.S.   II

                    A. T. Still University of Health Sciences
                    Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine

                    Dept. of Physiology
                    800 West Jefferson
                    Kirksville , MO 63501-1497
                    ______________________
                    Labora to ry – (660)-626-2491
                    Cell - (660)-988-1342
                    GMillman@...

                    GWMillman@...

                    <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:

                    > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                  • Michael Borgelt
                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                      That sounds good to me...I meant to say Feb 11th as the date...thats a Wednesday...

                      <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:

                      > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                    • karrie wolf
                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                        Feb 11 works for me....I just joined:) Have we decided what we are going to do?

                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                          Mid week works better for me. Feb 11. would be perfect.

                          Message 12 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                            I vote for Delite happy hour.  How about 5:30p or 6p?

                            <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:

                            > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                            Mdouget@gmail. com
                            720.323.9948

                          • karrie wolf
                            Message 13 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                              Good call! I love Delite. Can we make it a definite? Delite on Feb 11, Weds, at 6?

                              Message 14 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                Sounds good to me. Does someone to send an email out toe the group?

                                <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:

                                > I think Dazzle has food, but don't know about a cover charge.

                              • Caeleigh Elaine Shellhart
                                Message 15 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                  Hello everyone!

                                  It looks like I missed out on a whole lot of planning. Thanks to those of you who are making it happen. I can't wait to meet some new folks!

                                  > Good call! I love Delite. Can we make it a definite?
                                  > Delite on Feb 11, Weds, at 6?
                                  >
                                  > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Sarah Berg
                                  > <iamyoursiren@...> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > From: Sarah Berg <iamyoursiren@...>
                                  > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                  > happen
                                  > To: passages-paths@yahoogroups.com
                                  > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:13 AM
                                  >
                                  > I vote for Delite happy hour. How about 5:30p or
                                  > 6p?
                                  >

                                  > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail.
                                  > com> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > From: Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail. com>
                                  > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                  > happen
                                  > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                  > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:11 AM
                                  >
                                  > Mid week works better for me. Feb 11. would be
                                  > perfect.
                                  >
                                  > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM, karrie wolf
                                  > <karrie_beth@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > Feb 11 works for me....I just joined:) Have we
                                  > decided what we are going to do?
                                  >
                                  > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Borgelt
                                  > <mborgelt@gmail. com> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > From: Michael Borgelt <mborgelt@gmail. com>
                                  > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                  > it happen
                                  > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                  > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:03 AM
                                  >
                                  > That sounds good to me...I meant to say Feb
                                  > 11th as the date...thats a Wednesday...
                                  >
                                  > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Sarah Berg
                                  > <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > Does everyone want to do a weekend get
                                  > together? We could always do mid-week
                                  > happy hour too. Wednesdays work well for
                                  > me - or weekends of course.
                                  >

                                  > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, a_jairamani
                                  > <a_jairamani@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                  >
                                  > From: a_jairamani <a_jairamani@
                                  > yahoo.com>
                                  > Subject: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                  > it happen
                                  > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                  > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:40
                                  > AM
                                  >
                                  > This weekend I'm gone but next week or
                                  > next weekend I'm free. I like
                                  > the dinner and drinks idea somewhere
                                  > chill, but maybe at a place where
                                  > there's no pressure to spend
                                  > money...just a thought
                                  >
                                  > --- In passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com,
                                  > Theresa Kwasinski
                                  > <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:
                                  > >

                                  > > I think Dazzle has food, but don't
                                  > know about a cover charge.

                                • Michael Borgelt
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                    So are we on for Wednesday Feb 11th at 6:00pm at Delite?

                                    I would be up for meeting people on Sunday as I dont have a set service I go to...just let me know what time works for everyone...

                                  • karrie wolf
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                      I say yes for Delite on the 11th. Can someone send out an email to everyone? I don't know how...I'm techie challenged:)

                                      On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Caeleigh Elaine Shellhart <Caeleigh.Shellhart@ colorado. edu> wrote:
                                      Hello everyone!

                                      It looks like I missed out on a whole lot of planning. Thanks to those of you who are making it happen. I can't wait to meet some new folks!

                                      > Good call! I love Delite. Can we make it a definite?
                                      > Delite on Feb 11, Weds, at 6?
                                      >
                                      > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Sarah Berg
                                      > <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > From: Sarah Berg <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com>
                                      > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                      > happen
                                      > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                      > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:13 AM
                                      >
                                      > I vote for Delite happy hour. How about 5:30p or
                                      > 6p?
                                      >

                                      > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail.
                                      > com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > From: Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail. com>
                                      > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                      > happen
                                      > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                      > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:11 AM
                                      >
                                      > Mid week works better for me. Feb 11. would be
                                      > perfect.
                                      >
                                      > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM, karrie wolf
                                      > <karrie_beth@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > Feb 11 works for me....I just joined:) Have we
                                      > decided what we are going to do?
                                      >
                                      > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Borgelt
                                      > <mborgelt@gmail. com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > From: Michael Borgelt <mborgelt@gmail. com>
                                      > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                      > it happen
                                      > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                      > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:03 AM
                                      >
                                      > That sounds good to me...I meant to say Feb
                                      > 11th as the date...thats a Wednesday...
                                      >
                                      > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Sarah Berg
                                      > <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > Does everyone want to do a weekend get
                                      > together? We could always do mid-week
                                      > happy hour too. Wednesdays work well for
                                      > me - or weekends of course.
                                      >

                                      > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, a_jairamani
                                      > <a_jairamani@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > From: a_jairamani <a_jairamani@
                                      > yahoo.com>
                                      > Subject: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                      > it happen
                                      > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                      > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:40
                                      > AM
                                      >
                                      > This weekend I'm gone but next week or
                                      > next weekend I'm free. I like
                                      > the dinner and drinks idea somewhere
                                      > chill, but maybe at a place where
                                      > there's no pressure to spend
                                      > money...just a thought
                                      >
                                      > --- In passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com,
                                      > Theresa Kwasinski
                                      > <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:
                                      > >

                                      > > I think Dazzle has food, but don't
                                      > know about a cover charge.

                                    • Luke Howell
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                        I"m also interested. So by my count that's 4 people at the very
                                        least, plenty for a meet!

                                        Luke

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                          For anyone who feels like getting together sooner than Wednesday:

                                          I'll be down at the Meadowlark tonight (27th and Larimer) for a local singer/songwriter showcase w/ Westword comedian Adam Clayton-Holland.

                                          If anyone wants to join me, it starts at 9p.  I'll be down there a bit earlier.

                                          Check out www.meadowlarkbar.com for more info about the place.

                                          ***Sarah
                                          720.334.2873

                                          I say yes for Delite on the 11th. Can someone send out an email to everyone? I don't know how...I'm techie challenged:)

                                          So are we on for Wednesday Feb 11th at 6:00pm at Delite?

                                          I would be up for meeting people on Sunday as I dont have a set service I go to...just let me know what time works for everyone...

                                          On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Caeleigh Elaine Shellhart <Caeleigh.Shellhart@ colorado. edu> wrote:
                                          Hello everyone!

                                          It looks like I missed out on a whole lot of planning. Thanks to those of you who are making it happen. I can't wait to meet some new folks!

                                          > Good call! I love Delite. Can we make it a definite?
                                          > Delite on Feb 11, Weds, at 6?
                                          >
                                          > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Sarah Berg
                                          > <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > From: Sarah Berg <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com>
                                          > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                          > happen
                                          > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                          > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:13 AM
                                          >
                                          > I vote for Delite happy hour. How about 5:30p or
                                          > 6p?
                                          >

                                          > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail.
                                          > com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > From: Michael Douget <mdouget@gmail. com>
                                          > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make it
                                          > happen
                                          > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                          > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:11 AM
                                          >
                                          > Mid week works better for me. Feb 11. would be
                                          > perfect.
                                          >
                                          > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM, karrie wolf
                                          > <karrie_beth@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > Feb 11 works for me....I just joined:) Have we
                                          > decided what we are going to do?
                                          >
                                          > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, Michael Borgelt
                                          > <mborgelt@gmail. com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > From: Michael Borgelt <mborgelt@gmail. com>
                                          > Subject: Re: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                          > it happen
                                          > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                          > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 11:03 AM
                                          >
                                          > That sounds good to me...I meant to say Feb
                                          > 11th as the date...thats a Wednesday...
                                          >
                                          > On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Sarah Berg
                                          > <iamyoursiren@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > Does everyone want to do a weekend get
                                          > together? We could always do mid-week
                                          > happy hour too. Wednesdays work well for
                                          > me - or weekends of course.
                                          >

                                          > --- On Wed, 2/4/09, a_jairamani
                                          > <a_jairamani@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                                          >
                                          > From: a_jairamani <a_jairamani@
                                          > yahoo.com>
                                          > Subject: [passages-paths] Re: lets make
                                          > it happen
                                          > To: passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com
                                          > Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2009, 10:40
                                          > AM
                                          >
                                          > This weekend I'm gone but next week or
                                          > next weekend I'm free. I like
                                          > the dinner and drinks idea somewhere
                                          > chill, but maybe at a place where
                                          > there's no pressure to spend
                                          > money...just a thought
                                          >
                                          > --- In passages-paths@ yahoogroups. com,
                                          > Theresa Kwasinski
                                          > <fromchicago@ ...> wrote:
                                          > >

                                          > > I think Dazzle has food, but don't
                                          > know about a cover charge.

                                        • Luke Howell
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Feb 4, 2009
                                            Whoops, somehow I only read the first message in a long string of
                                            messages, my bad. Anyways, if the plan is Delight on Feb 11th I'm in!