Positive Feedback

  • martin_76de
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:25 AM
      Hello,

      Just wanted to give a positive feedback on the latest release.
      I managed to get things working again, which could not be done with
      the one-click tools.

      Just two suggestions for future improvements:
      1. Before I found an old version of your program on my harddisk, I
      was searching the webb for tools like yours. I found a lot of
      programs, which were not very useful, but somehow I did not find
      links to your page. Maybe you should add some more keywords to your
      pages, to help people finding them.

      2. You have short explantaion about logical drives in your primer.
      maybe it would be helpful to add a couple of more words to it. Esp.
      about the difference between Extended-LBA and Extended, and why there
      is no extended partiton around the first logical drive. I got my
      things working, but still I did not realy understand the details of
      what I was doing.

      Once again, many thanks to the author for writing this excelent
      utility.

      martin