A message from Mikhail

  • partman-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010
      Hello group,

      I am not very much into politics and it is not in my principles to mix my personal life of views with professional life, except in the special circumstances.

      Today I heard something that have moved me a lot and I feel is that special circumstance. If I had a twitter account or facebook page I would send it to all my friends. I don't have either of them, but I could send an email here...

      Regardless of whether you live in USA or not and regardless of your political views or party affiliation you should listen to Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who is in the 8th hour of his speech on the senate floor. This is not something that was done since 1992.

      http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream1

      http://twitter.com/senatorsanders

      Listen to him for more than few minutes. Every half an hour or so he reads letters from real american people, if it is not going to move you I don't know what else could.

      Please, pass it to your friends as well.

      Thank you,
      Mikhail
    • bruce kocher
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2010