Re: recover after zeros filling

  • britonusa
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
      --- In partman@yahoogroups.com, "Gerardo" <aguilaoriental@...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody.
      > is there a way to recover a HDD after filling it all with zeros ???

      You won't get software which can reliably do that without paying
      several thousand dollars and possibly having to jump through some
      security qualifying hoops. Companies that do it for you will charge at
      least $300 and possibly a lot more - you would send them the hard
      drive. (My guess is that this would be prohibitived for you.)

      One question - are you sure it is really filled with zeroes? Have you
      inspected the raw data itself? Or have you simply wiped the partition
      table?
    • JESSE LAROCQUE
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
        Use runtime software "GetBackData" for FAT or NTFS, works for what you asked about ... I used it for that exact purpose. ..
        All the Best , Jesse