Merge disused drive into working drive?

  • beefamerica
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
      I've found an earlier thread here suggesting this might not be possible
      with RPM, but want to make sure before I look for another solution.
      A litte background:
      I have been running a dual-boot with W98 on C drive & W2K on D. As I no
      longer use 98 I've since removed the dual-boot setup and deleted 98
      (though not reformatted the drive). Now that D drive is maxed out, what
      I hope to do is merge the two drives into one larger D drive (without
      losing what's on D -- though what's on C could be sacrificed or moved).

      Can this be accomplished with RPM?
      If so, any pointers would be appreciated, as I've just downloaded and
      begun exploring RPM to deal with this specific situation.

      If RPM can't do this, any other suggestions?

      Thanks in advance for any info...

      -Dave
    • JESSE LAROCQUE
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2007
        Hi Dave,

        No it is not possible with Ranish.

        My Suggestion is back up your Data FIRST. Use "Partition Magic"
        .
        Best of Luck , Jesse

        beefamerica <beefamerica@...> wrote: I've found an earlier thread here suggesting this might not be possible