Windows XP

  • mallik_ambati
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
      I have two partitions on my HDD with NTFS file system, running Win XP
      SP2.
      Partition 1: 80GB (has win XP)
      Partition 2: 170GB

      I want to resize(increase) part2 by allocation free space from part1.

      Can this be done using Ranish Partition manager, without losing any
      data ? If it is not, then what is best tool to partition Win XP NTFS.

      Thanks in advance
    • JESSE LAROCQUE
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
        The best answer is Acronis Partition Manager, Jesse

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
          Acronis Partition Expert is the correct name. ,Jesse

          http://mail.yahoo.com