Partition of Hard drive(>8GB) to multi-boot with win98/winNT/linux

  • rajaraoc@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi,

      I have a 13GB hard drive. Right now,I have win98 on it. I want to
      make 3 patitions of sizes 4.5GB, 4.5GB and 4GB and load win98 SE,
      winNT 4.0 and linux respectively on them. Could anyone give me any
      suggestions on how to do it.

      Also, is there any free software which will do this without erasing
      the data present on my hard drive. If not,which is the most
      economical software I can buy to solve my problem.

      Thanks,

      Rajarao