Ranish Partition Manager Update

  • Mikhail Ranish
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2000
      Hello,

      I have uploaded an updated version of Partition Manager v 2.38 beta.
      You can download it at
      http://www.users.intercom.com/~ranish/part/partbeta.zip
      Don't get too much excited this is only fix for bug in the A20 routines
      that was causing part.exe to crash on some newer "legacy free" systems
      that didn't support A20 handling via keyboard controller.
      Also, there are some minor improvements to the interface behaviour and
      some error messages was changed.

      However, it looks like, with the help and energy of several very bright
      young people, who has contacted me in a last few weeks we, are going to
      start a team development effort to finish (and continue to improve)
      partition manager. If somebody is interested to join the group, please,
      e-mail me and I will put you on the developers mailing list.

      In addition to that, there will be now two mailing lists:
      one for announcements only and one for questions and answers.

      Please, unsubscribe from this (listbot's) mailing list and subscribe
      to one (or both) of them:

      http://www.onelist.com/group/partman-announcements
      http://www.onelist.com/group/partman-discussion

      If anyone is willing to become a co-moderator for the discussion
      mailing list (to help other people with OS installations) this is
      more than welcome.

      With best regards,
      Mikhail Ranish