84Progress Report (first draft of presentation)

  • James E Keenan
    Apr 19, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 16 KB
    Once again I'm using the Archive Attachments feature of our Yahoo!
    group to upload a plain-text file to our site. This is the first
    draft of my presentation on the work we've been doing on
    ExtUtils::ParseXS for YAPC::NA::2010 in Columbus OH in June.

    I have only a 20-minute time slot, so I expect this will have to be
    cut for time. Please send comments. In particular, please let me
    know of any errors in the history of xsubpp and ParseXS; whether I've
    given you proper acknowledgement; etc.

    Thank you very much.
    Jim Keenan