hi everyone I am new. and

  • theresa70_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2002
      from illinois, two kids, single, 31. nice to everyone.. looking
      forward to reading the mesege and learning as well. God bless theresa
    • rocsy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 21, 2002
        Welcome to the club Theresa. Theresa is also my wife's name. She
        always gets annoyed when people leave the "h" out, although that is
        the way some people spell their name. What really annoys her is when
        someone pronounces her name The(thuh)reesa, but there again that's
        how some prefer their name to be pronounced, especially in the
        south. My wife is originally from NY.

        Anyway, happy to have you in the club. I hope you can find some
        helpful information. Feel free to ask questions or express your
        opinion.

        God bless you,
        Alan

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2002
          allan, I don't blame your wife. I get upset when people say my name
          wrong or spell it wrong. I orignily from michgan. maybe its the yanke
          in us.. just teasin. God bless theresa