anyone on myspace? Like to chat?

  • adultgroups7ce5rn38c@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      I am just bored, semi new to this whole groups thing lol. I am looking for guys that are serious and have a wild side but not too much into being psycho killers lol. I am on myspace if anyone would like to add me, I have my webbkam set up on there, so if you'd like to chat thats where i'll be :)

      My Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/moreland777

      b0n0h3Æh6v°g梢p¢x¤4ddtb8h¤¿gæ65cqxñ3f2m£kft3b¥3¬x