Can someone here help me.

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      I write parodies for fun, 42 so far, and have sang them Karaoke for
      great laughs. I want to record them and put them out on the net for
      free, but need background music in the for of wav or midi with no
      vocals whatsoever to do so. If anyone here can help me or direct me
      where I can find help in finding the background music I need please
      email me at skittlesking@... or visit my website at
      http://www.hostultra.com/~skittlesking

      Thank you for your time, I will send the parodies to this group if I
      ever get them recorded. . .but that is looking more and more to be a
      big IF. . .there are 20 in particular I want to release more than
      the others, and I have all 42 original songs in mp3 format if anyone
      can do arrangements I can send the original songs. Also I will give
      full credit in the mp3 tags for anyone who contributes to this
      project. I won't take credit for work I don't do.

      Thank you,
      David