I have a parody

  • Bethany Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi everyone. I'm a new member and I have been writing parodies for 3 years. here's a newer one of mine. I wrote it one day in choir when we wern't singing. It's about the guy who sits in front of me in English.

      Original song: Hanging by a moment (Lifehouse)

      New song: Hanging by a dream

      I'm desperate for changing

      starving for love

      im closer to what i wanted

      when im flirting just for you

      im falling even more in love with you

      letting go of all i've held on to

      im standing here until you make me yours

      just hanging by a dream of me and you

      ignoring all your lacking

      completly incomplete

      i'll take your invatation

      you take all of me now

      im falling even more in love with you

      letting go of all i've held on to

      im standing here until you make me yours

      just hanging by a dream of me and you

      im living for the only thing i need

      im running and not quite sure where to go

      and i dont know what im diving into

      Just hanging by a dream of me and you

      there is nothing else for me to say

      there is nothing else to lose

      there is nothing in the world

      that can change my mind

      (there is nothing else)

      im falling even more in love with you

      letting go of all i've held on to

      im standing here until you make me yours

      just hanging by a dream of me and you

      (Just hanging by a dream)