My Parodies

  • Mike McClellan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2002
      Guess I'll find out if my parodies are "appropriate" or not.

      I should explain that I was a Pentecostal, fundamentalist, born-again Christian for over 20 years before I deconverted and became an agnostic.

      I created Elsie and Caleb Hamer who are into their born again Christianity just like I was and much worse.

      Hope they're acceptable to everyone. I've had a lot of fun creating the people and the sites and responding to those who write regarding them.

      Mike McClellan

      http://www.selfabuse.org - Stop Masturbating With Jesus - Caleb and Elsie Hamer describe what one must do to stop the evil, hellbound, sinful practice of masturbation.

      http://www.selfabuse.org/links.html Caleb and Elsie little Christian gift Shoppe. The only thing they have for sale right now is the Jesus Christ Cross/Burial Tomb Combination Gadget Radio plus a few links on their page. But you'll love the radio!

      http://www.biblegod.com Caleb describes why God hates the sin AND the sinner according to the Bible.

      http://www.geocities.com/revmfrancis Reverend Francis explains how bringing back stoning disobedient children will both retard juvenile delinquency and save taxpayer money by doing away with juvenile detention facilities. "Stones are free and can be recycled".

      http://www.geocities.com/revmfrancis/an/html. Another Reverend Francis site. "Animal Rights? - Phooey!

      http://www.anzwers.org/free/askelsie A site where born again fundamentalist Christian Elsie Hamer answers those very difficult Christian questions for you.