Parodies R Us

  • inspirational_chic
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 9 1:17 PM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Parodies R Us
    • blue_eyed_bombshel
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 9 5:11 PM
        Hello!<br><br> I've been asked to post my very
        first *N Sync parody, so here goes (remember, this is
        NOT dissing *N Sync!):<br><br>*N SYNC GOT RUN OVER BY
        A REINDEER<br><br>*N Sync got run over by a
        reindeer<br>Comin' home from a gig for charity<br>You may say
        there's no such thing as Santa<br>And you're right, it
        was actually BSB<br><br>BSB was tired of all *N
        Sync�s hits<br>So they decided to make a plan<br>To bump
        off their unsuspecting rivals<br>And show the world
        who�s really the man<br><br>Kevin, Brian and Nick got
        pissed first<br>And thought *N Sync must go down<br>They
        dissed them in every interview<br>And wondered how long
        it�d take them all to drown<br><br>*N Sync had the
        maturity to ignore them<br>Said it didn�t bother them at
        all<br>That made BSB even madder<br>Even more so when their
        attendance began to fall<br><br>BSB didn�t show up at the
        hospital<br>Cuz they were getting rabid reindeer<br>Figuring
        since it was Christmas<br>No one would suspect them in
        a million years<br><br>One night they snuck over to
        the studio<br>And stuck those poor reindeer on *N
        Sync<br>Thanks to it being Nick Carter�s birthday<br>Every
        single one of them had had a drink<br><br>*N Sync had
        just finished recording<br>They were coming out of
        that studio<br>Those reindeer ran towards them full
        up and shook his head<br>Looked behind him, said
        "Look at them go!"<br>His braids were knocked off all
        around him<br>"Look at what they did, those
        the ground moaning in pain<br>From the sound of his
        poor voice now<br>You�ll never hear him sing a solo
        girls� sympathies<br>He�ll be living off this for
        in traction for four months<br>And he may never have
        children<br>He flew striaght up then backwards<br>You�d think
        the reindeer had just aimed for him<br><br>Months
        later, *N Sync saw BSB<br>And said "Hey thanks for your
        little gift<br>Now our fans love us more than
        knew we should have gone with poison,"<br>Said the
        angry members of BSB<br>*N Sync merely smiled<br>And
        began to sing "Bye Bye Bye" mockingly<br><br>Now *N
        Sync fans have united<br>To prove it was the "Boys"
        all along<br>Told them "All you had to do to keep
        Sync got run over by a reindeer<br>Comin' home from a
        gig for charity<br>You may say there's no such thing
        as Santa<br>And you're right, it was actually
        liked it; feel free to comment. To see more poems/songs
        (I'll be adding a "Parodies" page soon), please visit
        my website. Thanks!! :)<br><br>Leslie
        (<a href=http://shagwel.homestead.com target=new>http://shagwel.homestead.com</a>)
      • irish_little_girl
        Message 3 of 26 , Jun 9 10:33 PM
          Ummm... no it's dissing BSB which I like more then NSYNC.
        • inspirational_chic
          Message 4 of 26 , Jun 10 12:38 PM
            Idea: Hope, EVERYONE disses the bands whether we
            like them or not. Leslie and I like BOTH groups, but
            we also like to make fun of them. Making fun of them
            doesn't make us any less of a fan. However, we're open to
            competition. Write a parody dissing *N SYNC!
            *grin*<br><br>~Renee~
          • blue_eyed_bombshel
            Message 5 of 26 , Jun 10 12:41 PM
              Too late, already did that, too! ;)<br><br>*N
              SYNC GOT RUN OVER BY THE NEW KIDS<br><br>*N Sync got
              run over by the New Kids<br>Who reformed and topped
              the charts<br>They said "You may think you're all
              that<br>But without us you never would have gotten your
              that we're back in the 80's<br>"We are so bad ass
              now<br>And we're gonna steal your guys'
              he loves to brag<br>He likes to laugh at *N
              Sync<br>Sits around and calls them all a bunch of
              Sync<br>"And you thought hairdos were bad in the 80�s<br>So
              you�ll go back to the 70�s, you think?"<br><br>Soon the
              world bought up ev�ry album<br>From our boys New Kids
              on the Block<br>People who made fun of them
              Strings Attached" fell from Number One<br>Replaced by New
              Kids� reunion CD<br>20 tracks of gumball music<br>Turns
              out the world can�t handle creativity<br><br>Joey and
              Johnny were both the crazies<br>Always out for a little
              fun<br>Then they beat the crap out of each other<br>When the
              New Kids CD went platinum<br><br>John and JC had the
              most energy<br>And they showed it on the stage<br>�Til
              New Kids beat all their records<br>And "Step By Step"
              once again was all the rage<br><br>Danny and Lance got
              all the women<br>From here to Timbuktu<br>Then Danny
              stole all Lance�s women<br>Now Lance stands on the
              corner singing the blues<br>One day they had a
              stand-off<br>Millions of fans came to see<br>Who would win this singing
              flowers in their hair<br>And ran around stage, mocking *N
              Sync<br>"Are you suggesting we sing like ladies?"<br>"Why yes,
              that�s exactly what we think!"<br><br>*N Sync flashed
              New Kids their paychecks<br>Smugly saying "We �just
              got paid�!"<br>"Well that�s very well and dandy<br>As
              for us, we just got LAID!"<br><br>At this, *N Sync
              began to protest<br>Saying "This is "tearin� up my
              heart�!"<br>"Just shut up and start singing<br>Before your little
              �boy band� falls apart!"<br><br>"We won�t tolerate �no
              games�"<br>Stated New Kids on the Block<br>"Time to show who�s got
              �the right stuff�<br>You think you�re bad, well that�s
              a crock!"<br><br>"Well your decade sucked"
              protested *N Sync<br>"Full of peg-legged pants and Milli
              Vanilli<br>Who do you all think you�re fooling<br>When they want
              the best �it�s gonna be me�!"<br><br>"You guys think
              you�re so cool<br>Well we�ll be the ones �hangin�
              tough�<br>When once again you all are has-beens<br>And once
              again the world has had enough!"<br><br>The New Kids
              didn�t look too worried<br>As always, they didn�t bat an
              eye<br>They simply raised their middle fingers<br>And told *N
              by Leslie Bachman, June 9,
            • inspirational_chic
              Message 6 of 26 , Jun 10 12:43 PM
                *gasp* But... but it disses New Kids! THAT DOES IT! YOU DONE DISSED THEM! I'M gonna go write a parody dissing NEW KIDS now! WOO! Go me!<br><br>~Renee~
              • irish_little_girl
                Message 7 of 26 , Jun 10 7:04 PM
                  Maybe later.
                • inspirational_chic
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jun 11 11:01 AM
                    No. Maybe now.
                  • irish_little_girl
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jun 11 12:14 PM
                      Ummm... ok. Yes Mommy.
                    • georgecostanza2000
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jun 21 5:06 PM
                        A parody of the Limp Bizkit song, Nookie. My song is called Wookie.<br> <br><a href=http://www.themestream.com/articles/66465.html target=new>http://www.themestream.com/articles/66465.html</a>
                      • poohbear_8279
                        Message 11 of 26 , Jun 22 11:49 AM
                          Hey Michele, I just came up with a parody. Tell
                          (orginally Bingo)<br><br> There was a boy, who was a
                          liar<br> and MATEO was his name O!<br> M-A-T-E-O M-A-T-E-O
                          got right now. What do you think? Talk to ya
                          later<br>-Hillary
                        • irish_little_girl
                          Message 12 of 26 , Jun 22 12:16 PM
                            Cool Parodie Hill-bill. Write some more. <br>Love,<br>Hope
                          • inspirational_chic
                            Message 13 of 26 , Jun 27 2:20 PM
                              LOL! Cute Hillary!<br><br>~Chely~
                            • LoloFunny
                              Message 14 of 26 , Jul 7, 2000
                                Hello. I just joined. (-: Writing parodies is my
                                main hobby (along with reading and listening to music,
                                which is where my parodies come from). I have a website
                                for my parodies, if anyone wants to look at it. (-:
                                Most of the ones I've got up now are song parodies (of
                                pop music, mostly ;-) and parodies of infomercials.
                                than anything, don't I? Anyway. Hello everyone. (-:
                              • blue_eyed_bombshel
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jul 7, 2000
                                  OK, OK, since I know y'all LOVED my first *N Sync
                                  parody, I shall post it here for y'all to admire (feel
                                  free to "ooo" and "ahh" cuz I know ya want
                                  got run over by a reindeer<br>Comin' home from a gig
                                  for charity<br>You may say there's no such thing as
                                  tired of all *N Sync�s hits<br>So they decided to make
                                  a plan<br>To bump off their unsuspecting
                                  Brian and Nick got pissed first<br>And thought *N Sync
                                  must go down<br>They dissed them in every
                                  interview<br>And wondered how long it�d take them all to
                                  didn�t bother them at all<br>That made BSB even
                                  madder<br>Even more so when their attendance began to
                                  getting rabid reindeer<br>Figuring since it was
                                  Christmas<br>No one would suspect them in a million
                                  those poor reindeer on *N Sync<br>Thanks to it being
                                  Nick Carter�s birthday<br>Every single one of them had
                                  had a drink<br><br>*N Sync had just finished
                                  recording<br>They were coming out of that studio<br>Those reindeer
                                  ran towards them full speed<br>But Justin was
                                  protected by his �fro<br><br>Chris sat up and shook his
                                  head<br>Looked behind him, said "Look at them go!"<br>His braids
                                  were knocked off all around him<br>"Look at what they
                                  did, those fumanskeetos!"<br><br>JC, who always steals
                                  the spotlight<br>Was lying on the ground moaning in
                                  pain<br>From the sound of his poor voice now<br>You�ll never
                                  hear him sing a solo again<br><br>Joey was the biggest
                                  flirt<br>And now could play on girls� sympathies<br>He�ll be
                                  living off this for years<br>Way past when he is in his
                                  never have children<br>He flew striaght up then
                                  backwards<br>You�d think the reindeer had just aimed for
                                  for your little gift<br>Now our fans love us more
                                  than ever!"<br>And BSB got more than just a little
                                  the angry members of BSB<br>*N Sync merely
                                  *N Sync fans have united<br>To prove it was the
                                  "Boys" all along<br>Told them "All you had to do to keep
                                  Sync got run over by a reindeer<br>Comin' home from a
                                  gig for charity<br>You may say there's no such thing
                                  as Santa<br>And you're right, it was actually
                                  BSB<br><br>-- � by Leslie Bachman, June 8,
                                  page!!)
                                • swmusical
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 17, 2000
                                    Hey everyone! I just joined this club - I'm a
                                    writer/composer and my campy, hilarious concept album of a
                                    ridiculous musical version of Star Wars is available for
                                    download from our webpage -
                                    whatcha think!!<br> -h (the "Russell" in "Russell and
                                    Edwards")
                                  • idiopathicpd
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Oct 15, 2000
                                      here's an nsync parody i just conjured up:<br>It
                                      may sound crazy and it aint no lie/that I'm high,high
                                      high/just wanna smoke a little hash/<br>wanna be a fool and
                                      act like an ass/I may be kinda hazy/and it may sound
                                      crazy/but I'm high,high high/when I see you walk in that
                                      door<br>I start to cry,cry cry/cause I wanna be your fool
                                      some more/and I can't even get up off the floor/cause
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Oct 16, 2000
                                        here's the story of a lovely lady/who was
                                        bringing up two fantastic kids/they had wit and charm like
                                        their mother/and their own unique gifts/<br><br>here's
                                        the story of a man named andrew/who was busy with
                                        three girls of his own/they were all part of his
                                        harem/and he was never alone/<br>till the one day upon the
                                        couples' demise/the lady got wise/and knew that it was
                                        much more than a hunch/that andrew was trying to make
                                        her appear "out to lunch!"/thats the way we all
                                        became the shattered family/that was not meant to be
                                      • kaopectade
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Oct 21, 2000
                                          there once was a man who pretended that he worked
                                          in salem at kaiser/and erronously thought i was non
                                          the wiser/how stupid does he think i am/i even know
                                          about the web cam/and the other stunts you're so
                                          pitifully trying to pull/but you'll have to find someone
                                          else to fool/"Chandra-give me a break!/and the oral
                                          surgery voice mail-how fake!/no offense,dearie,but you're
                                          the one/who needs more mental help than me!
                                        • the_wizard_ofthe_north
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Oct 30, 2000
                                            this is my parody..... you folks are the first
                                            know..... but keep it a secret..... for the jokes on
                                            them.... PT Barnum once said.... a suckers born
                                            everyday.<br><br>I intent to start a club and web page.... mocking
                                            the New Age movement..... at some point I would like
                                            to take their money in return for phony items....
                                            goodluck charms & the that type of stuff.... I will give
                                            plenti of clues as too the parody..... On surface it
                                            will appear very serious, but who in their right mind
                                            is going to believe in fictional character and buy
                                            from him online.... if they do buy..... then jokes on
                                            them.....<br><br>the wizard
                                          • californiastyle_2000
                                            Message 21 of 26 , Oct 30, 2000
                                              Well finally things are beginning to heat up on this board. I love seeing and reading new parodies from people. so everyone keep up the good work! we want to see more!
                                            • buddha2kool
                                              Message 22 of 26 , Dec 4, 2000
                                                Scripts for mad tv skits-<br>By ryan
                                                budds<br><br>�the first timer�- setting-a teenager�s room, kind of
                                                dark with soft music playing in background. Guy and
                                                girl making out. Lots of feeling, she moves downward
                                                on his body and starts to undo his belt. He smiles
                                                in relief and all of a sudden, his parents rush in.
                                                they have a video camera and are trying to tape his
                                                �first time.� <br><br>�what the hell are you doing?!�
                                                yells the son.<br>�well now don�t get to cranky or
                                                she�ll stop it all together.� Replies the
                                                dad.<br>�what?� says son.<br>�oh, don�t mind us, just keep making
                                                yer woopee and such.� Console the parents.<br>�get
                                                out of here!� says son<br>�well how are we gonna tape
                                                yer first time through the window from the tree?�
                                                they ask<br>�yeah, ya know yer mother can�t climb
                                                trees as well as she used to since her vaginal
                                                infection started up.�<br>�oh god!� screams son.<br>�I have
                                                to go�, says the girlfriend.<br>�no please stay.�
                                                Says son.<br>�well ok.� Says girl.<br>�just start up
                                                again there, sport.� Says dad<br>�dad this is not
                                                right. Can�t you guys leave!�<br>� well we�ll just sit
                                                over here in the corner while you two do your stuff,
                                                then.� Says mom<br>�fine don�t do anything weird.� Says
                                                son<br>they move over to corner and sit down. They are
                                                watching as the son and girl start making out again.
                                                Yells dad.<br>�shut up!� says son � this is really not
                                                going to work.�<br>�well that�s because you�re doing it
                                                all wrong!� exclaims mom.<br>�let�s show em how pa!�
                                                door screaming and rushes out. Kid turns and jumps
                                                threw window. Fade to black as parents still make out.
                                              • buddha2kool
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Dec 4, 2000
                                                  Starship Poopers<br> A Parody By Ryan
                                                  Budds<br> Plot: Reek-o and his big- boobed girlfriend have to
                                                  join an intergalactic army in<br>order to stop a race
                                                  of mutanous bugs from distroying their planet.
                                                  are walking to a big<br>computer screen to see their
                                                  test scores. Doogie gladly smiles at his A+ that he
                                                  got.<br>Reek-o stares in disgust at the screen with a horrible
                                                  face while loads of poo are dripping<br>down his pant
                                                  leg. Doogie smiles again and makes the screen bigger
                                                  so that everyone in<br>the vacinity can see the
                                                  grade. It was a Z-, the worst grade ever given to
                                                  anyone.<br>Everyone laughs as Reek-o realizes his life is ruined. All
                                                  of a sudden, Mini-Me from<br>Austin Powers 2 runs by
                                                  with a little black robbers mask and a pipe. He hits
                                                  Reek- in the<br>leg with the pipe and runs away
                                                  flicking off everyone in sight. Reek-o and Doogie
                                                  walk<br>off and meet up with Reeko-s horny girlfriend, Denise
                                                  Richards. She tells him he smells<br>like poo and he points
                                                  down at his pant leg which is now green and corn
                                                  covered. She<br>tells hm it�s over and her and Doogie go
                                                  off to do it in the bushes. <br> Scene 2- Reek-o is
                                                  arguing with his father about joining the army. <br> �You
                                                  can�t handle it, son!� <br> � Damn you, old man!�
                                                  screams Reek-o. He tackles his dad through their
                                                  glass<br>house and they start to have a brawl outside. There are
                                                  flaming garbage cans and<br>weapons surrounding them on
                                                  the edge of the cliff they are on. They are both
                                                  wearing<br>bright colered spandex and are prepared for battle.
                                                  Reek-o picks up a glass bottle and<br>charges his dad,
                                                  hacking at all he can. His dad moves and trips his son as
                                                  he picks up a<br>2x4. He swings it, nailing his son
                                                  in the head. He picks him up and bends him over.
                                                  A<br>fake looking table appears next to them and his father
                                                  yells �Banzi!� as he powerbombs<br>Reek-o through the
                                                  table. He walks away saying, �Bitch� as Bob Barker jumps
                                                  out from<br>behind a bush. They start to brwl as
                                                  Reek-o runs away to join the army.<br> Scene 3- Reek-o
                                                  goes to the sign-up desk at his school. He notices
                                                  that his friend<br>Doogie and his ex-girlfriend are
                                                  there to. They will all be doing different things.
                                                  reek-o is<br>going to be a commanding officer, Doogie is
                                                  going to be the main intelligence for the<br>army and
                                                  Denise Richards is going to be a pilot for really big
                                                  ships. Reek-o walks over to<br>talk to them. <br> �Hey
                                                  guys. How�s it going?�<br> �Fine, but you are here so
                                                  this is horrible� says Denise Richards.<br> �Don�t
                                                  worry about her. She�s PMSing.� says Doogie.<br> They
                                                  all walk over to sign up for the army. <br> �These
                                                  will be the people in your troop.� says the man who
                                                  signs up Reek-o. <br> He gives him a list with 7 other
                                                  people on it. The people are: Dennis Rodman,<br>Dilbert,
                                                  Heather Grahm, Pee Wee Herman, Alice from the Brady
                                                  Bunch, Freddy Kreuger,<br>and a moose. <br> Reek-o looks
                                                  up at the man in disgust. He looks around and then
                                                  figures, screw it,<br>it might be ok. He then walks away
                                                  and then starts running. He realizes he will have
                                                  to<br>get some supplies before he goes to stay with the
                                                  army.
                                                • buddha2kool
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Dec 4, 2000
                                                    The Crestwood Killer<br><br>Intro-4 friends are
                                                    sitting in Beve Belson�s basement watching TV at a late
                                                    hour. They are eating popcorn and enjoying the movie
                                                    and they are watching eyes wide. His friends are
                                                    Brian Sudds, Ryan Kealer, Beve Belson and Pablo
                                                    Rapardine. Pablo says he has to go to the bathroom and he
                                                    gets up to go. The friends hardly notice. Pablo acts
                                                    like he�s going to the bathroom when he really goes
                                                    upstairs to steal some snacks. He stumbles around to find
                                                    the light switch but can�t. He pulls out his
                                                    light-saber and lights up the room. He walks over to the side
                                                    counter and begins looking through things for something
                                                    to eat. Someone in a dark costume sneaks up behind
                                                    him and stays hidden. Pablo turns back and trips over
                                                    something on the floor. He hardly makes a sound and then
                                                    picks himself back up. He stands up to be face to face
                                                    with the cloaked figure. He looks at it�s face but
                                                    can�t make out anything. He says, �Nice try, Beve, but
                                                    you can�t scare me!� as the Goosebumps book suddenly
                                                    appears on the ground next to Rapardine. He looks down
                                                    and then back up. The figure grabs him and drags him
                                                    into the garage. <br>Scene goes back to the friends
                                                    downstairs. �That was a great horror movie.� Says Ryan
                                                    Kealer. �Yeah!� Says Brian Sudds. �It wasn�t as funny as
                                                    Dead Alive� says Beve. Suddenly, Ryan is in the
                                                    hallway and he exclaims, �The Baby! The Baby!� Beve
                                                    laughs and turns back to his friend sitting next to him
                                                    and Ryan is sitting right next to him. �Hey, where�s
                                                    Rapardine?� asks Ryan. �Didn�t he go to the bathroom?� asks
                                                    Brian. �Nope. The doors� wide open.� Replies Beve. They
                                                    walk up the stairs and start searching for Pablo. Beve
                                                    looks in a very small cup that no human person could
                                                    fit in, Brian look under the sink and Ryan begins
                                                    searching in the shoes by the front door. �I don�t see him
                                                    anywhere.� Says Ryan. �Let�s check the garage.� Suggests
                                                    Beve. They all go out to the garage and Beve fumbles
                                                    around for the light. He finds it and flips the switch.
                                                    They look at the garage door to find Pablo pinned to
                                                    it, looking dead. The look at him from where they are
                                                    at and stare. �Pablo? Are you OK?� asks Ryan. <br>He
                                                    gets up and smiles, half awake. �I�m fine guys. I was
                                                    just taking a nap.� He says. �Oh, yeah. What happened
                                                    to that guy?� he also says. �What guy?� asks Brian.
                                                    All of a sudden, the dark-cloaked figure runs by and
                                                    cuts Pablo in his throat. He then does a circling
                                                    motion with his finger to the friends and gets them to
                                                    watch it. He stops fast and runs forward to press the
                                                    garage door open button. He flicks them off and runs out
                                                    of the garage and out of the scene. The friends walk
                                                    over and look at Rapardine. He is dead. The friends
                                                    all look at each other and then the next scene
                                                    happens. It�s a spinning newspaper with the headline:
                                                    Local Sleeper-Slain Mysteriously. There�s a picture of
                                                    Steve like waving very happily.<br><br>Scene 1
                                                  • mihockey4life
                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Nov 10, 2001
                                                      check out mine at the links page
                                                    • lainacat
                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Dec 13, 2001
                                                        Hey ppl!<br>This is a parody of the song cadillac
                                                        ranch...pls dont copy it....i wrote it
                                                        help me lord when my phone starts to ring<br>Gonna
                                                        stub my toe gonna fall and break my back<br>And I can
                                                        blame it all on these darn cataracts!<br><br>Can�t see
                                                        the stop sign or the traffic lights<br>What am I
                                                        gonna do when I�m driving here at night<br>Driving to
                                                        the hospital with my coat and pack<br>I�m gonna need
                                                        some surgery for these cataracts<br><br>Cataract,
                                                        mail, can't go to the store<br>I'm always afraid I'm
                                                        gonna walk into a door<br><br>Cop pulls me over, says I
                                                        can�t drive<br>It�s not my fault I got these crappy
                                                        eyes<br>Says I�m a public hazard, says I�m out of
                                                        whack<br>It�s not my fault I got these
                                                        Can't go get my mail, can't go to the store<br>I'm
                                                        always afraid I'm gonna walk into a door<br><br>Driving
                                                        to the hospital in a cop car<br>He says I should be
                                                        thankful I didn�t drive far<br>Says I should get glasses
                                                        for the eyesight that I lack<br>What he doesn�t know
                                                        is that I�ve got cataracts<br><br>Cataract,