Sadistic Vision Update...

  • Sadistic Vision
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2000
      Extreme Greetings,
      Just a small note to let everyone know what's going on in the world of
      SV.
      First of all, our web site is up!!!! Just keep in mind it is under
      massive construction but most of it is posted.
      We are working on it daily so hit refresh periodically while browsing
      the site
      so you don't miss any changes that are in progress. Check it out at
      www.sadisticvision.com

      Next on the list we have new merchandise on the design table so new T's
      and hats and stuff will
      be available sooner than you think.

      As most of you know we took this month off to work on some tunes for our
      next release which
      we hope to get in the studio before the end of summer. The new music is
      just as brutal as our
      music in the past with a new twist. So catch us at a show to check out
      the latest SV tunes.

      Upcoming shows:
      Friday April 14th Tourist Inn-671 E. Market St.- Hallem, PA- with
      special guests SEEP and
      another TBA. This show is for 21 and over so don't forget your ID. If
      you need directions
      contact me.

      Saturday April 29th- METAL FEST 2000-at the same place- This is a second
      annual event- 12
      hours of Metal-2pm till 2am
      This is also 21 and over- bands include Substance, Orcus, D-ZL, Balistic
      and like 6 others. I
      have tickets so please feel free to contact me at
      sadisticvision@.... They are $8.00 in
      advance $10.00 at the door.

      That's it for now we have a bunch more shows pending and I will keep you
      well informed

      Keep Music Brutal and thanks for your support,
      Clark Reidel
      www.sadisticvision.com

      Plugs......
      For Ass Kicking web design visit www.weepingwillow.net (thanx again
      Ryan, you kick ass)
      For Cool artwork and Digital's visit Maximum Fluoride at
      http://www.z0rg.org/~maxflo/

      Feel free to pass my E-mail address to anyone who might be interest.
      Spread the Word of Sadistic Vision.

      Click here for Free Video!!
      http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/