PA Rocks stuff - Team Shorty tonight - MMC

  • parocks@paonline.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2000
      2 things -

      1) Team Shorty is having their CD release party tonight at Gullifty's.
      There's an indie rock legend in Team Shorty (Jay). Seriously. He'll be
      in the books. Check out http://parocks.com - think Dino Jr, Thurston
      Moore (sonic youth). - I got a pretty full description on the site. If
      you live more than 2, 3 hours away, ok, but, seriously, that's good
      stuff. - Check out the page. I mean - HE WAS IN DINOSAUR JR. And Team
      Shorty rocks.

      2) MMC2000 - C'mon, let's all get registered - you know,
      http://johnharris.com/mmc2000 - I can do good by you if you want me to
      make it happen for you - nothing amazing necessarily, but this is my 4th
      MMC and I'm real good at walking you through all this beforehand for
      free, telling you what you should do, etc etc- not gonna cut you off,
      etc

      Thanks

      Jim

      Jim Lott
      http://parocks.com - PA Rocks - Pennsylvania Music
      http://webmusicvideo.com - Web Music Video - FREE
      RealVideo encoding and hosting for bands
      http://johnharris.com/mmc2000 - Millenium Music
      Conference - Harrisburg, PA Feb 10-13 - sign up now!