I need bands for Allentown, Pa. shows

  • Gary Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      I need Jazz, Blues and acoustic bands/musicians
      I have a venue which needs bands, it is a regular gig, but there is no
      pay. I made a deal with the owner to allow the bands to sell their
      merchandise at the show with no venue fees. You will even be able to
      leave your stuff there and they will sell it for you for a small fee.

      If interested or for more info e-mail me:

      Gary.LVMI@...