Is anyone else here...

  • Gary Stewart
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
      Besides me and spammers?

      Gary
    • Jim Lott - PA Rocks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2007
        yes. and there really aren't that many spammers on this
        one. i think i've gotten rid of all the .info spammers, and this
        list is set up right now so that i have to approve all new requests.

        a lot of the yahoogroups are being overrun with spam, and there was
        spam on this one and my other ones, but i've gotten rid of most of it.

        What's going on good in Allentown? Settle got signed a while back
        to Epitaph I think. That's cool.

        Gary Stewart wrote:

        > Besides me and spammers?
        >
        > Gary

      • Gary Stewart
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
          It still seems that me and you are the only active ones here. That's
          OK with me though.

          --- In parockslv@yahoogroups.com, Jim Lott - PA Rocks <parocks@...>
          wrote:

          > yes. and there really aren't that many spammers on this
          > one. i think i've gotten rid of all the .info spammers, and this
          > list is set up right now so that i have to approve all new requests.
          >
          > a lot of the yahoogroups are being overrun with spam, and there was
          > spam on this one and my other ones, but i've gotten rid of most of
          it.

          > What's going on good in Allentown? Settle got signed a while back
          > to Epitaph I think. That's cool.
          >

          > Gary Stewart wrote:
          >
          > > Besides me and spammers?
          > >
          > > Gary