Get your free listing in the LVMI

  • Gary Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hello all,

      My name is Gary Stewart and I publish the Lehigh Valley Music Insider,
      a guide for the music industry professional in and around the Lehigh
      Valley area.
      I am offering bands in the Lehigh Valley a free text ad in the guide.
      The guide is published quarterly to keep up with the changes within
      the industry. This is a hands on guide for people to write in the
      margins, tear out articles and highlight important info.
      The ad is free, just send me the pertinent info:
      Band Name
      Contact
      Address
      Phone
      E-mail
      Website
      Music genre
      Rates/fees
      Management
      Signed to label
      If so who
      No, looking?

      If you would like a few pages to see the layout and to understand the
      concept, feel free to ask and I will send you a few PDF pages or you
      can go here and see some samples:
      http://www.thestewartgrouponline.com/LVMI.html

      You can also buy your copy there or at
      Gargoyle Recording Studios in Northampton, Pa.
      The Compact Disc Center in Bethlehem, Pa.

      You can just click the e-mail link to the right and e-mail direct to me.