PA Rocks Network E-Mailer (3-4-05)

  • PA Rocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      ----------------------------------
      ABOUT THIS MAILER
      This emailer/newsletter is send out to the email lists
      of the bands and clubs on the list, and to various
      PA Rocks lists by Jim Lott - PA Rocks. This newsletter
      might be the best source of email info for the band
      or club you signed up for.
      ----------------------------------
      PA ROCKS INFORMATION -
      Providing PA music information since 1996
      http://parocks.com
      ----------------------------
      BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ
      BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ # BIZ
      -----------------------------
      9TH ANNUAL MILLENNIUM MUSIC CONFERENCE
      http://musicconference.net
      http://myspace.com/millenniummusicconference
      June 23-26, 2005
      Now accepting showcase applications
      http://musicconference.net/mmc9/application.htm
      SHOWCASE APPLICATION DEADLINE MARCH 31, 2005
      -----------------------------
      DEWEY BEACH MUSIC CONFERENCE & FESTIVAL
      http://deweybeachfest.com
      ---------------------------------
      JOHN HARRIS
      http://johnharris.com
      ---------------------------------
      CONTRIBUTORS # CONTRIBUTORS # CONTRIBUTORS
      CONTRIBUTORS # CONTRIBUTORS # CONTRIBUTORS
      ---------------------------------
      SHANNON AND MELANIE
      http://parocks.com/snm
      --------------------------------
      LAUREN
      http://parocks.com/lauren
      ---------------------------------
      SPOTLIGHT - PAUL AUTRY
      http://parocks.com/spotlight
      ---------------------------------
      VENUES # VENUES # VENUES # VENUES # VENUES
      VENUES # VENUES # VENUES # VENUES # VENUES
      ---------------------------------
      GULLIFTY'S - CAMP HILL, PA
      http://parocks.com/gulliftys
      Mar 4 - Julie Schreiber Band, Bailey - $5
      Mar 5 - The April Skies (CD Release Party), Fith
      Mar 10 - Bedford Exit, Piano - $2
      Mar 11 - Mr. Pink - $5
      Mar 12 - Bridges and a Bottle - $6
      Mar 17 - Luv Gods, Lotus Blue - $5
      Mar 18 - Hexbelt - $6
      Mar 19 - Boost - $5
      Mar 24 - Worker+Parasite, The Expotentials - $2
      Mar 25 - RedRoom - $6
      Mar 26 - Martini Bros (CD/DVD Release Party) - $7
      Mar 31 - Bo Bim, Lawyers and Janitors - $2
      ---------------------------------
      THE CROWBAR - STATE COLLEGE, PA
      http://www.crowbarlivemusic.com
      Mar 4 - Green Eggs
      Mar 5 - Giants of Science
      Mar 7 - Solaris, New Blood Revival, Highland Star, Not Alone
      Mar 10 - Velveeta
      Mar 11 - Backstreet Law
      Mar 12 - Hair Force One
      Mar 14 - The Starting Line, Days Away, Jamison Parker, As Tall As Lions
      Mar 15 - Badfish, Zox
      Mar 16 - Matisyahu
      Mar 17 - Velveeta
      Mar 18 - Bad Hair Day
      Mar 19 - Giants of Science
      Mar 24 - Velveeta
      Mar 25 - Green Eggs
      Mar 26 - In
      Mar 31 - Velveeta
      ----------------------------------
      CHAMPION SHIP - LEMOYNE, PA (ALL AGES)
      http://www.championshippa.com
      Mar 4 - The Commercials, The Mint, Martini Bros, Douglas Fir,
      Hope Is Our Shield
      Mar 6 - Drug Test, Tarpit, Those Who Remain, Hate Crimes,
      Robot Whales, War Hungry
      Mar 7 - Spitalfield, Emanuel, Tokyo Rose, The Art of Abandonment
      Mar 8 - Jura, Night Train To Terror, Sentai
      Mar 11 - Borderline, Last Memorial, Downtown September, N/A, Sky 6
      Mar 12 - Aletheian, Circle of Fear, Winterfell, Fear And Wonder,
      Umbra Within, Malice 420, Deadlift, Neocracy, By Fire,
      Death Enthroned
      Mar 13 - Strength For A Reason, Will To Live, Dim The Lights, Break Free
      Mar 15 - The Unseen, Ramallah, Brain Failure, Decontrol
      Mar 16 - Marathon, Ruiner, Blood Money, Fire When Ready, The Disaster
      Mar 18 - Down To Earth Approach, Douglas Fir, Espenshade, Farewell Flight,
      Far From Proud
      Mar 19 - 100 Demons, Cold World, The Wrong Side, Van Damage
      Mar 21 - Ever We Fall, Drake Equation, TBA
      Mar 24 - Losers and Kings
      Mar 25 - The Casualties, Kamikaze Zero, Punch Everything, The Nightime Dealers

      ---------------------------------
      FIDDLESTYX - THE REVOLUTION CLUB - MILTON, PA
      http://parocks.com/fiddlestyx
      coming back soon? maybe about a show a month?
      Yup, it's back, now called Route 405 Marketplace I believe
      ----------------------------------
      FREE SPIRIT REC CENTER - LANDISBURG, PA
      http://freespiritreccenter.com
      ----------------------------------
      SHAKEYS - HERSHEY, PA
      http://www.shakeyssportsbar.com
      Mar 4 - Luv Gods
      ----------------------------------
      BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS
      BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS # BANDS
      ------------------------------------
      THE MARTINI BROS.
      http://martinibros.com
      Mar 4 - Champion Ship - Lemoyne, PA All Ages w/ The Commercials, The Mint,
      Douglas Fir, Hope Is Our Shield
      Mar 11 - Fat Daddy's - York, PA CD/DVD Release Party w/ The Suburban Sound
      and special guest appearances by Darcie Miner, Torr, Suburban Sound Horns,
      more?
      Mar 17 - Cherry's Back Alley Bar - Lancaster, PA CD/DVD Release Party w/ Jet
      Silver
      Mar 25 - The Royal - Baltimore, MD CD/DVD Release Party
      w/ Junkrod Joe & The Cadillac Dusters, The Dusters
      Mar 26 - Gullifty's - Camp Hill, PA CD/DVD Release Party
      ---------------------------------
      THE UNDERWATER
      http://www.theunderwater.net
      http://myspace.com/theunderwater
      Mar 5 - The Chiller - York, PA w/ Anthrophobia, Tea, Williams Eve
      Mar 24 - Tom n Jerry's - Milmont Park, PA w/ Manic
      -----------------------------------
      BO BIM
      http://www.bobim.net
      http://www.myspace.com/bobim
      Mar 31 - Gullifty's - Camp Hill, PA w/ Lawyers and Janitors - $2
      Tara's new band w/ Robbie (ex The Underwater, The Blahs,
      Evensong, Mad Revere, Stuk), Eddie (ex Evensong) and Tony (ex Mad Revere)
      --------------------------------
      ERIKA BOSSLER
      http://www.parocks.com/erikabossler
      TV Appearance - time, date TBA - Jukebox, Temple TV, Philly public access
      ---------------------------------
      HALESTORM
      http://halestormrocks.com
      http://myspace.com/halestorm
      Mar 5 - Whiskey Dix - Philadelphia, PA w/ Octane
      Mar 8 - Grape Street Pub - Philadelphia, PA
      Mar 9 - Don Hill's - New York, NY
      Mar 11 - Quarterdeck - Leader Heights, PA
      Mar 18 - The Bitter End - Austin, TX - XLent Xtravaganza -
      w/ Kevn Kinney, Michelle Shocked, Kate Schutt,
      Nimat, Nora O'Connor, Tom Gillam & Tractor Pull,
      The Brimstones, BigBang
      Mar 19 - The Bitter End - Austin, TX - XLent Xtravaganza -
      w/ 20 Miles/Judah Bauer, Dollar Store, Pale Blue Dot,
      Scott H. Biram, Wayne Supergenius, Cliff Hillis and the Forward Thinkers,
      Parallax Project, Josh Komorowski (of Love Syndicate)
      Mar 23 - Don Hill's - New York, NY
      Mar 24 - Abilene - Philadelphia, PA
      Mar 26 - Skipjacks - Blades, DE w/ Mind Control, Control Freaks
      ---------------------------------
      DARCIE MINER
      http://darcieminerband.com
      http://myspace.com/darcieminer
      Mar 19 - Outsider's - Wilkes-Barre, PA w/ K8
      Mar 24 - The Waterfront Complex - Plains, PA w/ K8, Condition K
      -----------------------------------
      BRAVETHEDAY
      http://bravetheday.com
      http://myspace.com/bravetheday
      Apr 1 - The Fire - Philadelphia, PA
      ---------------------------------
      THE COMMERCIALS
      http://www.thecommercials.org
      http://myspace.com/thecommercials
      Mar 4 - Champion Ship - Lemoyne, PA w/ Douglas Fir, The Martini Bros.,
      The Mint, Hope Is Our Shield
      Mar 7 - The Muse - Nashville, TN w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 8 - Swayze's - Marietta, GA w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 9 - The Imperials - Jacksonville, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 11 - Will's Pub - Orlando, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 12 - River Park Community Center - Naples, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We
      Fall
      Mar 13 - Organic Church - Melbourne, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 14 - Boomerz - Seminole, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 15 - Tampa Skate Park - Tampa, FL w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 16 - Club Downunder @ Florida State University - Tallahassee, FL
      w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 17 - Velvet Lounge - Washington, DC w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 18 - Bloomfield Ave - Mont Clair, NJ w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 19 - Trash Bar - Brooklyn, NY w/ Drake Equation, Ever We Fall
      Mar 26 - American Legion - Lancaster, PA w/ Luck Be The Lady, Blood Money, TBA
      ---------------------------------
      RUNNING FROM DHARMA
      http://www.runningfromdharma.net
      http://myspace.com/runningfromdharma
      ------------------------------------
      THE DRIVE HOME
      http://www.drivehomerock.com
      Mar 4 - Champion Ship - Lemoyne, PA w/ The Commercials, The Mint, Martini Bros.,
      Douglas Fir, Hope Is Our Shield
      Mar 19 - Peter's Pub - Pittsburgh, PA w/ Pete Killed Pete
      ------------------------------------
      THE JELLYBRICKS
      http://www.thejellybricks.com
      -------------------------------------
      QUAGMIRE SWIM TEAM
      http://www.quagmireswimteam.com
      Mar 5 - Brass Lantern - Reading, PA
      Mar 31 - The Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA w/ Benevento-Russo Duo
      Marshall Deasy of Stress Free Studios is new drummer
      -------------------------------------
      THE MIDNIGHT DRIVE
      http://www.themidnightdrive.net
      They're back. Leo is no longer in The Midnight Drive.
      ---------------------------------
      JET SILVER
      http://www.parocks.com/jetsilver
      Mar 17 - Cherry's Back Alley Bar - Lancaster, PA
      w/ Martini Bros CD/DVD Release Party
      --------------------------------
      D'AREY OCTOBER
      http://parocks.com/dareyoctober
      ATTENTION - A REUNION SHOW??? MORE LATER
      Erika Bossler is back, solo
      http://www.parocks.com/erikabossler
      Jared and Steve are in Choose Your Own Adventure
      http://www.chooseyourownadventure.net/
      and make sure that you notate the email address to
      which the email was sent.