446Re: [parockslv] Is anyone else here...

  • Jim Lott - PA Rocks
    Jun 4, 2007
      yes. and there really aren't that many spammers on this
      one. i think i've gotten rid of all the .info spammers, and this
      list is set up right now so that i have to approve all new requests.

      a lot of the yahoogroups are being overrun with spam, and there was
      spam on this one and my other ones, but i've gotten rid of most of it.

      What's going on good in Allentown? Settle got signed a while back
      to Epitaph I think. That's cool.