443Lehigh Valley Music Insider Guide: Get yours

  • Gary Stewart
    May 19, 2007
      Hello all,

      I would like to introduce you to my new music guide, the Lehigh Valley
      Music Insider. If you are in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania
      you need this guide. It is a who's who of the Lehigh Valley music
      scene, bands, labels, studios, promoters as well as industry terms and
      scam warnings.
      Even if you are not in our area (Allentown, Bethlehem & Easton area of
      Pa.) but, plan on coming through on tour or just want to play here.
      You'll need our guide, it is updated every three months unlike many
      internet sites that haven't been touched in years. We literally
      contact everyone in our guide to make sure our info is correct.
      With our color coding you can scan through each issue and see what's
      new, what has changed adn who is no longer even in business.

      Check out some samples and order yours today here:

      http://www.thestewartgrouponline.com/LVMI.html

      Thank you,
      Gary Stewart
      Publisher: Lehigh Valley Music Insider