battle of the bands

  • hoowoman2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
      we are putting together a battle of the bands in february at our
      bar. 100% payout of entrance fee's and cover charge to the first
      three places. accepting 10 bands and up to 400 people to pack the
      house! registration begins dec 6th and ends jan 7th. we are located
      between dubois and brockway, 3 miles off interstate 80. anyone
      interested please call 814-375-0183 and ask for becky.
    • Asper Aleesha
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
        my friends need to know the name and details of this venture and the bar
        ~Aleesha

        hoowoman2000 <hoowhat@...> wrote:

        we are putting together a battle of the bands in february at our
        bar. 100% payout of entrance fee's and cover charge to the first
        three places. accepting 10 bands and up to 400 people to pack the
        house! registration begins dec 6th and ends jan 7th. we are located
        between dubois and brockway, 3 miles off interstate 80. anyone
        interested please call 814-375-0183 and ask for becky.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
          venue is rock and hard rock, name of the bar is "WHO CARES BAR AND POTATO HEADS RESTAURANT" we are located 3 miles off interstate 80 at exit 97. here is the info we have for the bands. which I will be posting today. date is Feb 19th,$50 entrance fee, 10 band limit, 30-45 minute sets, payout is 50/30/20 of entrance fees and cover charge from door. call 814-375-0183 for complete info. ask for becky or kymm. we will send the contact person, all info and passes for the door. anyone can also contact me at my email address.

          > From: Asper Aleesha <burningdownastar@...>
          > Date: 2004/12/01 Wed PM 03:25:59 EST
          > To: parocks@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [parocks] battle of the bands

        • rebecca delio
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
            what is the name of the band and can someone call me if you can. I have
            already received 7 bookings and need to know for sure if you are one of
            them before all of the spots fill up. thanks becky delio 814-375-0183

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2004
              ok music talents all of the details are as follows for battle of the
              bands. first, we are raising money for st. jude's childrens
              hospital, so it is a benefit concert for charity. second all money
              collected from the entrance fee and cover charge will be paid to the
              first three places. 50/30/20. the entrance fee is $50 per band with
              a ten band limit. we have contacted, harley davidson,coors light,
              miller brewing,jagermeister,k-mart/sears,and other sponsors for the
              fundraising efforts. this is an all day event, so if you have a
              specific time frame that you would like to play please let me know.
              I need info/press kits sent to me with a contact name and phone # as
              soon as possible, advertising and promotions begin as soon as all 10
              bands have this information in. we have room for three more bands.
              please send info to potato heads at who cares rd2 box 438 brockway
              pa 15824, call 814-375-0183 with any questions.