OPEN MIC in Philly- this Sat 2/7 @ 7pm

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      There will be an OPEN MIC night, followed by a concert by the
      pop/rock group THINK OF 3 (www.thinkof3.com).

      It will be held at FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF MANAYUNK
      (http://fbcmanayunk.org)

      Cafe & concert website- http://geocities.com/fbcmcoffee

      We are located at:
      195 Green Lane
      Philly, PA 19127
      215-483-3920

      ALL styles of music welcome, as long as the lyrics and language are
      clean.

      We only have 1-2 slots left for the open mic (15 minute sets), so if
      you are interested, please let us know ASAP so we can reserve a set
      for you or your group.

      The OPEN MIC occurs each month (usually on second Saturdays) as a
      part of our coffeehouse and concert outreach. Admission is always
      free; excellent refreshments and gourmet coffee available. All are
      welcome, come as you are!

      We hope to see you there!

      Peace,

      John