Thursday Sessions @ the Tourist Inn, Hellam, PA

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8 1:57 PM
      I want to extend a personal welcome to 'Paddywak' ....
      http://www.Paddywak.com ...... the Tourist Inn Thursday Sessions
      House band for the entire month of December.

      Funk music never sounded better and your 'Rock' rocks, lol. (Does
      that last statement make any sense?)

      This entire program is a success because of YOU, both
      accoustic and the fine bands that share their talent with us here at
      the Tourist Inn.

      Remember any who wish to plug into our 10,000 watt house system
      can do so. Show up, sign up and play.

      Every Thursday night from 8 till 12 'we got a jam in da house'
      All lights, mics, amps, drums and are here for your enjoyment.
      Bring your stix or instrument and jam with your friends, its that
      easy.

      All music is welcome: Country, Rap (no gangsta chit please, lol),
      Blues, Rock, Accoustic acts are all welcome.

      Note: Several Bands have been booked 'on the spot' because of
      this new open policy and it really helps us to see your talent up
      front and personal. The Tourist Inn is always looking to feature
      'New Talent' for our shows and it doesn't always have to be 'ROCK'.

      So lets 'keep on Jammin on people', it's finally 'YOUR time to
      SHINE'.

      digitalDave (TI Snd Eng)
      http://TouristInn.net

      ps: ty SDI, whats up Pagoda and where's Chris, Mike n' Tom (Big
      Pappy Blue)? oh by the way, miss ya Jim and the crew @ Gulliftys
      UNDERGROUND, please tell everyone i said hi.