Shows/Thanks/&News/Update9.2.03

  • Spinebelt News
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003

      SPINEBELT NEWS

       SEPTEMBER 2, 2003

      Spinebelt Is Appearing Live This Coming Weekend –

      Saturday

      September 6

      Rodi’s Garage Ltd. 13th Annual Roast

      Adamstown Rod & Gun Club

      Adamstown, PA

      Info/Directions: 717.626.6972

      Gates: Noon

      Admission: $15 In Advance/$20 At The Gates

      All Ages To Enter/21+ To Drink (Kids 10 Years & Under – FREE)

      All You Can Eat And Drink!

      Also Appearing: Orcus, Balistic, & Sceva

      SPINEBELT Performs At 8PM

      This is the All-Day Motorcycle PARTY of the YEAR!!  Vendors, Contests, Bike Shows, You Name It…It’s Here!!  Don’t Miss It!!!

      Thanks to EVERYONE who came out to the Roadhouse in Womelsdorf, PA on Saturday night!  A completely packed house of SPINEBELT fans is always KICK-ASS!!!

      Thanks to our fans who came out to The Chiller in York on Sunday night!

      *To the special 2 fans & friends at The Chiller who come out often to our All-Age shows that helped DK with the Italian translation for some of our overseas business dealings via the internet - THANK YOU!!!  It worked!  Also, we now have the medium SPINEBELT T-shirt you’ve been looking for, so please contact us if you receive this newsletter at info@... (attn:DK) for that as well as an added exclusive free gift of thanks for your help and all of your support!!!  We hope your photos turned out well too!!!

      *Special thanks to Teresa & Mark for the help with the currency exchange issues as well!!!

      All of your help is much appreciated!

      The SPINEBELT Schedule Will Be Updated Again After Preparation During The Months of September And October For The Upcoming New CD!  Some Shows During These Months Will Be Added Dependent On The Production Schedule.

      Current Upcoming Schedule:

      September 6/Rodi’s Garage Ltd. Annual/Adamstown, PA

      September 26/Ephrata American Legion/Ephrata, PA

      October 31/Soundwaves/Reading, PA

      November 1/Murph’s Other Bar/York, PA

      November 8/Tourist Inn/York, PA

      November 15/The Chiller/York, PA

      All Dates Are Subject To Change

      More Dates To Be Announced

      Call Club For Confirmation

      The New Spinebelt CD “Beautiful Songs For Ugly Children” Is Available Now At Retailers Up-And-Down The U.S. Eastern Coast Via DRP Records.

      If You Can’t Find It – Ask At The Store And Contact Us!

      The Cd Is Also Available For Purchase On-Line At CD Baby & Audio Kingdom!

      Http://Www.Cdbaby.Com/Spinebelt

      Http://Www.Audiokingdom.Com

      Be Sure To Request Spinebelt “Losing All” On Your Favorite Loud Rock Radio Station!

      “Losing All” Has Been All-Over WQXA 105.7 The X For The Past Few Weeks!

      Keep Up Those Requests!

      Request "Losing All" By Spinebelt Now On 105.7 WQXA, Harrisburg, Pa:

      Phone: 800.332.1057 Or E-Mail: 1057thex.Requests@...

      Http://Www.1057thex.Com

       “The Politics Of Breaking Down” And “Change.Adapt.Evolve.” Also At Radio Now!!!

      Pick Up The New “The X Under The Radar Compilation CD Volume 2” Featuring

      ‘Change. Adapt. Evolve.” By SPINEBELT For $10 Now At All Live Shows!!

       Street Team:

      In An Effort To Have An Even More Productive And Efficient Street Team,

      We Will Be Announcing Details On The New Spinebelt Street Team In The Upcoming Weeks!

      We Need Your Help In Spreading The Word On Spinebelt Now More Than Ever!

      Jagermeister Is Giving Us A Shot!!!  Be Sure To Visit Http://Www.Jager.Com

      Visit The Official Spinebelt Website Http://Www.Spinebelt.Com For The Latest Info On The Band!

      Thanks For All Of Your Support!!!  More News Coming Soon!

      Keep It Real - Spinebelt

       (To Be Removed From This E-Mailer, Simply Reply With "Cancel" As Subject)