Millenium 1st meeting - PA Rocks night

  • parocks@xxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 1999
      First <a href="http://johnharris.com/millenium">Millenium Music Conference</a>
      The meeting is at 8 pm. If you have any ideas about the next Millenium Music
      Conference, be there to share them.
      Would you like to help out? Be there to help make the fourth annual Millenium
      Music Conference
      the best ever. Special announcements planned. This is a meeting to go to.<br>
      Then, catch 2 cool bands - <a href="http://pokerface.com">Poker Face</a> (9:30) and
      Poker Face is probably the leading truth / freedom band in the nation. They have
      played numerous
      rallys in DC and elsewhere, appearing on national TV, revealing the truth about our
      modern political condition. Make sure you
      talk to Paul, get on his e-mail list to find out what's really going on.<br>Velcro
      Mary is cool. They've been compared to
      Sonic Youth, Pavement, Sebadoh, Dinosaur Jr. by critics. They (Jason Erb
      mostly/especially) are
      about D.I.Y. / Lo-Fi . I really like VM. I have listened to their Goodbye, Cowboy
      more often in
      1999 then any other CD / tape.<br> PA Rocks nights are about new, different,
      interesting music - not
      finding the latest hit single. Go there, I'll (Jim Lott) be there taping and
      talking to you.