KindWeb, Flow, and Ed Van Wicklen

  • KindWeb Promotion
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 1999
      You can check out two of Ed Van Wicklen's original songs off his new CD,
      Carved In Stone, here: www.mp3.com/edvanwicklen

      The Sea of Dreams has been there for a little while, but Don't Clip My Wings
      was just added this week. Enjoy!

      Also, if you would like a copy of the CD, you can pick it up at Border's,
      Iko's, and Custom Blends. You can also order online (secure) at
      www.kindweb.com/EdVanWicklen/CD.htm

      Don't forget to get your tickets for the Concert for the Cure! Flow will
      be playing towards the end of the day. You can get info on ticket sales and
      who else is playing at: http://members.aol.com/djconcert1/Hope.html

      __________________
      KindWeb Promotion
      Promotion@...
      www.kindweb.com
    • KindWeb Promotion
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 1999
        Ed Van Wicklen will be hosting Open Mike at the Cove in York, PA, this
        Wednesday, November 24. Yes, I know that some of you thought he did it last
        week, but there was some confusion and he will definitely be doing it this
        week. Check out www.kindweb.com/EdVanWicklen for more information on Ed Van
        Wicklen.

        This Wednesday is the biggest bar night in the year, so come out, play a
        tune, and get nice and hung over to eat a big Turkey dinner.

        Also, Flow will be performing at the Dew Drop Inn in York, PA on Sat.
        November 27. Come join the festivities as Flow plays their Rock-N-Groove,
        Funk-N-Blues style of music. Check out www.kindweb.com/Flow for more
        information on Flow.

        KindWeb Promotion
        Promotion@...