Jim Rhoads Action update

  • RhoadsMusi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 2, 2000
      The Jim Rhoads Action song "One More Lie" is currently in the final round of
      a contest for a $250,000.00 record contract at <A
      HREF="http://www.garageband.com/">www.garageband.com : welcome!</A>
      As of this morning (10/2/00) the song is #77.

      <A HREF="http://www.jimrhoadsaction.com">Jim Rhoads ACTION
      www.jimrhoadsaction.com</A>
    • RhoadsMusi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 18, 2000
        The Jim Rhoads Action song "One More Lie" is in the final countdown top 100
        songs competing for a $250,000.00 recording contract on Garageband.com at
        http://www.garageband.com.

        Recording of the new CD is progressing slowly, but we're hoping for a spring
        release. Look for at least one NEW track on our Mp3.com site soon!

        Live dates this week for Blue Voodoo, featuring Jim Rhoads

        TONIGHT! wednesday Oct 18, Bainbridge Inn, Bainbridge PA
        Thursday Oct 19, The Cemetery, Shillington PA
        Saturday Oct 21, Parkview, Lititz PA

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 30, 2000
          The Jim Rhoads Action song "One More Lie" finished #72 out of 100 in the
          Garageband.com contest for a $250,000.00 recording contract. See the final
          result's here > <A
          HREF="http://www.garageband.com/picks/winners/charts.html?*xSlxzfpMGxfy3AjuuES

          BdK4p">www.garageband.com : October 2000 final standings, page 3 of 4</A> .
          We congratulate the winner's of the contest "Mercy River" from Philadelphia.

          LIVE dates this week for Blue Voodoo featuring Jim Rhoads

          Thursday November 2 - The Cemetary, Shillington PA
          Friday November 8 - The Glad Crab, York PA