USA is falsely Deporting US Even Though We Are Legal!!!

  • ariella_rose2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2006
      USA has taken false proceedings to have us falsely deported.
      Please see what you can do to stop the lies!!!

      My husband and I both have a Social Security Number given
      to us by Homeland Security and an Authorization Employment
      Card...they do not give these documents to illegals!!!!

      Immigration Employees promised to play with our files among
      other words and that is exactly what they are doing with the
      help of certain corrupt Officials....read what they had to
      say on our site.

      All Americans and all people around the world who care should
      not turn their backs and ignore this but voice their opinions
      by faxing the White House...

      Please go to http://www.annettemartini.us