newpastlife newsletter {v4.05.06}

  • newpastlifelist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 8:06 AM
      ::: Greeting to everyone, the goings on here with everything newpastlife is right here :::

      This Week's Events:
      a.. EVERY THURSDAY AT BREWS BROTHERS
      a.. You know the drill
      b.. Brews Brother's in Pittston, PA
      THIS WEEK LIVE:
      April 2 Old Tyme Charlie's Wilkes Barre PA
      April 5 Decades Sports Bar (Unplugged) Swoyersville PA
      April 6 Brews Brothers Pittston PA
      April 7 Special Appearance @ Decades Sports Bar Swoyersville PA
      April 8 Heil's Place Scranton PA

      CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT:
      a.. SATURDAY APRIL 15 @ Nightcap's Nightclub in Edwardsville, PA for a another night of rock and roll with THE X's (featuring Brett Scallions formerly of FUEL). Also on the bill for the night is Ashfall. Get There Early!!
      THE WEB SITE
      a.. Alot of new things to see on the site, make sure you visit us and see for yourself!
      b.. Tons of new pictures from our travels over the last month
      c.. Audio from the WKRZ 98.5 FM interview we did with Rocky and Sue from The Morning Show is on the home page in audio player.
      d.. New Contact Page on site
      RADIO:
      a.. Keep the requests coming in on just about all local and regional radio. We have hit the 4000 Cd mark in little over 3months with the Pre-Press CD's. AS always you can request us from our web site where we have link to various stations to make it convenient for you all.
      b.. Email or call in your requests to the link posted on the band's site, it means alot and yes does help!

      YOU
      a.. Last but not least we want to thank you, the fans and listeners for all the support in our first two months performing in Pennsylvania again.Without all of you, NONE of this is possible. Make sure you say hi if your at a show, we have a tendency to actually talk to our fans...............

      See You at The Show:
      newpastlife
      www.newpastlife.net
      info@...