:: newpastlife newsletter :: (v.2.2.06)

  • newpastlife
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      LATEST NEWS:
      We want to welcome aboard our new official sponsor Budweiser and Bud Light as part of their Bud True Music program. Lots more to come on that....

      NPL website:
      BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!
      -Many have been asking for lyrics and the actual track names from the disk. Go to the site and on the home page after entering you will see where you can view, download stream songs and view or print the lyrics. Thanks for all the emails, and requests...

      New Album:
      -We have been getting a great response from you all about the new record and we are excited! Lots of cool things happening and want everyone up to speed and aboard for the rollercoaster-ride that awaits!
      -Get your PRE-RELEASE free CD's at all shows while they last!

      Schedule This Week:
      Friday February 3 -Brews Brother's in Pittston, PA
      Saturday February 4 -Heil's Place in Scranton, PA

      We just got word we will be at TINKS ON PARADE DAY, Stay tuned for more info:

      Radio:
      -Call or email your request for the new single "The Silence" on all local and regional radio. As always we need your support in emailing and calling the stations to request us, you are the ones that make this work.....

      The X - 97.9 FM
      Wilkes Barre, PA
      email your request:
      xunderground@...
      Or call TOLL FREE:
      1.866.20.ROCKS

      The X 105.7 FM
      Harrisburg, PA
      email your request:
      maria@...
      Or call TOLL FREE:
      1-800-332-1057

      WZZO 95.1 FM
      Allentown, PA
      email your request:
      wzzobyb@...
      Or call:
      Studio Phone: (610) 720-9595

      WKRZ 98.5 FM
      Pittston, PA
      Call TOLL FREE:
      1.800.222.0985

      AS ALWAYS WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT, AND THAN YOU ALL FOR THE NEVERENDING SHOUTS WE GET AT ALL SHOWS!
      Hope to see you this week!

      RJ
      newpastlife
      www.newpastlife.net