What book should I write?

  • jasongorman_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      Hi Folks

      I'm taking a straw poll to help me decide what topics I might cover in
      the book I'm planning.

      I know you're all busy people, but I would really appreciate it if you
      could take a minute to take the poll - literally 60 seconds. Just
      follow this link and select the topics that would interest you most:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=315153835926

      There's room for another 94 responses. I would be delighted if they
      all got used up :-)

      Many thanks

      Jason Gorman
      http://www.parlezuml.com