From Sirini

  • Sirini Jayawardene
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24 4:06 AM

      Dear All

      I will be leaving Ernst & Young .  I have copied your e-mail address and will get
      in touch with you from my new work place.

      It was a pleasure associating you, I will be in touch with you after November 2007.

      If you need to call me , you can reach me on my home number 5513654 (after 7.00 pm)

      or email at     - Nuwanjayawardene@...

      Please do not send any mails to this address from today.

      Thanks
      Sirini

      Sirini Jayawardene
      Manager - Administration
      Ernst & Young
      201, De Saram Place
      Colombo 10
      Sri Lanka
      Telephone - Direct : +94 11 5578650
      Telephone - General : +94 11 2463500
      Fax: +94 11 5379088

      The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Ernst & Young is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.