Editor in search of ideas for SL stories

  • julifoster
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi~
      I'm passing this along for a friend of a friend. If anyone has any
      ideas for him, you can contact him directly. His email is at the end
      of his message:
      ********************
      I'm looking to organize a big reporting trip to Sri Lanka. If I go, I'd
      go this February or March, and I'm in search for a fresh theme to write
      about. Ultimately, this theme would be health or human rights related,
      set against the backdrop of the civil war as well as reconstruction
      post tsunami. So, for instance, is there a problem or an issue that has
      arisen as a result of these circumstances?

      I'm an editor for The Online NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. I'm applying for
      a fellowship that would take me abroad for five to six weeks, so I'm
      looking for a story idea that has legs.

      Thanks for the help.

      Oliver Read (oread@...)
    • David lennon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2006
        How do we reach him? That email link is invalid.

        Block pop-up ads with MSN Toolbar. http://toolbar.msn.com.my/