From what I've seen, the 250 GS used a heel & toe shifter and it is unlike any other I've seen Sent from Yahoo Mail on Androidrgeithman
The 175s all seemed to have a heel and toe – even the 175 Wildcat – whereas the 250s seemed to favour the single lever – 250 Tourist & Wildcat certainlynorvin998
The Wildcat didn't. All others did. Von meinem Sony Xperia™-Smartphone gesendet ... The Wildcat didn't. All others did. Von meinem Sony Xperia-Smartphoneparilla123
- Jan 17, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.