Arces is a trade name. "From 1964 the company was known within the industry as ARCES (an acronym of ARturo CEriani Samarate) but the brand identity wasferrous_head
The shock centres are 12.5”. I had a damper unit on the bench. I noted that the (perished) rubber mounts have “Arces” molded into them. Thats often seennorvin998
Hi Brad, I’ve never seen a name on the Wcat shocks but with Ceriani front forks its likely they are the same make. I’ve seen a few versions fitted on Wcatsnorvin998
- Jan 17, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.