Fwd: 6th Day 25 January 2013 News From The Coalition, Inc.

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: News From The Coalition Inc <thecoalitionnews@...>
    Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM
    Subject: 6th Day 25 January 2013 News From The Coalition, Inc.
    To: coalition-the <coalition-the@...>

    Greetings friends and members of The Coalition, Inc.,

    Instead of bewailing the fact that we can't have all that we want, many of us should be thankful we don't get all we deserve. (Farmers Almanac)

    Greetings contributors to News From The Coalition, Inc.,

    All news and information in document or Press Release form should be directed to TheCoalitionNews@..., you may also take advantage of our Google group by joining at: http://groups.google.com/group/coalition-the  this will give you direct access to many of our organizational members where you may post messages containing flyers and share general information.

     Thank you for your continued support and we hope this will afford the opportunity to better take advantage of our extensive networks.

    To all neighborhood and community organizers and organizations: our free Community Improvement/Leadership Development Workshops are in full swing, these free workshops are designed to assist in improving the efficiency of your family, neighborhood and community efforts.

    You do not have to be a Coalition member to attend these invaluable workshops. In the private sector, our facilitator’s command fees as much as fifteen hundred dollars, but donate their time to us for the uplifting of our communities. If your organization desires to host a Community Improvement Workshop in your community, all you need do is call us and provide the space for your members and the public. Email us at The.PA.Coalition@...    Class sizes are always limited, be sure to RSVP for the workshop(s) of your choice. We are featuring new and exciting workshops and presenters. We look forward to seeing you there! At the School District of Philadelphia Bldg. 400 N. Broad St., Philadelphia. Call 267.303.0653215.387.2734 to RSVP.

    Coming soon, A New Feature: RECLAIMING OUR HERITAGE!

    http://www.eightcitiesmap.com/ahmedguide.htm#reclaim

    More soon.

    Meanwhile, keep the Faith and continue to share it.

    Sincerely,

    Stan Daniels, Editor,
    Urban Cartographer Online
    http://www.eightcitiesmap.com/
    and
    https://twitter.com/eightcitiesmap

    We need to support one another… ‘Communicate-Cooperate-Collaborate’

    Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for. - Joseph Addison

    Join The Coalition, Inc.

    “Communicate – Cooperate – Collaborate”

    http://groups.google.com/group/coalition-the

    The Coalition, Inc. has been honored by the students of Jubilee School, the Moorish Unification Council of The World, The Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations, The Hon. Michael A. Nutter mayor of Philadelphia, the Million Woman March Movement, the Weekend Of Peace Committee and noted for community service by The Marcus Garvey U.N.I.A. Movement.

    --
    “Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.”  ~ Virginia Burden

    Staff
    News From The Coalition, Inc.
    "Communication, Cooperation and Collaboration"

    *Please share electronically. Help sustain our environment - only print this
    e-mail if truly necessary.*

    --
    Thank you,
    Gary R. Adams

    "You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly." Mevlana Jelalu'ddin Rumi