Fwd: Celebrating the life of Christine Washington

  • Gary R. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: frpmwcc <frpmwave@...>
      Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:26 AM
      Subject: Celebrating the life of Christine Washington
      To: kemah c washington <kemahcw@...>

      Our Mom, Christine F. Washington passed away early Saturday morning. Our family is happy and joyous that Mom is walking and talking with our Lord and Savior. We are sure that Mom and Dad are dancing in the streets that are paved with gold. We are more happy for Mom than we are sad for ourselves.
      Mom's Celebration of life will be Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 4 PM, Church of the Advocate, 18th & Fr. Paul Washington Ave (AKA Diamond St).
      For more info please call the Advocate @ 215-235-0568 or me @ 484-432-1242.

      To make donations please write check to, The Philadelphia Foundation, put "The Father Paul Washington Fund" on the memo line and mail to,
      The Philadelphia Foundation
      1234 Market Street, Suite 1800
      Philadelphia, PA 19107

      Kemah.

      http://www.philly.com/philly/obituaries/20120328_Christine_J__Washington__founded_housing_nonprofit.html

      --

      "I have never abandoned the place where God put me or the personality God chose to give me."

      Father Paul Washington

      Kemah Carles Washington  484-432-1242

      Please visit our website at fatherpaulwashington.com

      --
      Thank you,
      Gary R. Adams

      "You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly." Mevlana Jelalu'ddin Rumi