Arch Street Preschool---New Preschool Opening in Center City

  • lizeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      Want your child to have a great start? Looking for a preschool or child care?

      Arch Street Preschool is looking for 40 children from diverse families to join our new school. We want every child and family to have access to excellent early education in Philadelphia.

      We are located next to the Comcast Center close to public transportation. Scholarships and subsidies accepted. Visit archstreetpreschool.org to apply.

      Tours given every Tuesday from 8:30-9:30 am. Our next open house is Saturday December 3, 2011 from 1:30-3pm. To sign up, contact liz@....