Macaroni Kid is giving away four tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! at the Tower Theatre

  • Jeanne Hannum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      The information to enter the contest is on the website <www.nephilly.macaronikid.com>.  The winner will be selected using Random.org.  I'm sorry this is such short notice -- the contest ends Monday, October 3rd at 9 PM -- but the company set it up at the last minute.  Good luck!

      Jeanné

      Jeanné F. Hannum, Editor & Publisher

      Macaroni Kid : NEPhilly-EMC
      Stimulate, Entertain and Exhaust your Kids!
      Cell Phone: 215-850-2813
      Twitter -- @MacKidNEPhilly
      Facebook