(NAASC), will host the 2011 "Uniquely You" SUMMIT: "LIVE IN 3B- Beautiful, Brilliant and Brave"

  • Bob Shipman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:03 PM
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Rosa Lopez <rosaslopez@...>
    Date: Wed, May 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM
    Subject: FW: Uniquely you summit

    Hello Everyone,

    Please share with your extended networks. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Rosalind Lopez
    25th PDAC Secretary
    SCSAC Advocate/ Interim Secretary
    LLIAAssociation Member
    Kensington EPIC Stakeholder Member

    From: dominique@...
    To: rosaslopez@...
    Subject: RE: Uniquely you summit
    Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:33:37 -0700

    Hi Rosa!
    Do You Have the Heart to Take on "Growing Up Girl?!" UNIQUELY YOU SUMMIT Incorporated (UYS), and the Delaware Chapter of the National Alumnae Association of Spelman College (NAASC), will host the 2011 "Uniquely You" SUMMIT: "LIVE IN 3B- Beautiful, Brilliant and Brave". Join us Saturday, June 4th and Sunday, June 5th, at Villanova University for the 2nd Annual "Uniquely You" SUMMIT for girls. A spectacular and refreshing event that empowers, heartens and mobilizes girls, 12-18, in the Mid-Atlantic region.  It is our deepest desire that this Summit will help each girl, not only recognize, but also celebrate, the uniqueness of being herself.
    Throughout this two-day Summit girls will interact with some of today's greatest minds and experts in higher education, sexual responsibility, and self-esteem.  They will also participate in enlightening panel discussions, informative workshops, UYS's unique Girl Exchange [GIRL X CHANGE] (formally known as Sister Circles), the "Live in 3B" EXPO, and a host of other invigorating activities that will ignite and revel her uniqueness.
    To register for the "UNIQUELY YOU" SUMMIT, visit us on the web at www.uniquelyyousummit.org. Registration opens Monday April 5th, 2011.  The registration fee per girl is $30.00; covering the two-day event, lunch and the "Live in 3B Expo". For questions please email  dominique@..., or call (267)312-3218.  Register and join us in the fight to take back what rightfully belongs to you- Beauty, Brilliance and Bravery!

    Dominique Butler-Jones
    Co-Director UYS Girls
    "Uniquely You" Summit for Girls 2011
    Do You Have the Heart to Take on "Growing Up Girl"... Again?!

     Hello