COME CELEBRATE THE CHURCH OF THE ADVOCATE AND THE BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT

  • Bob Shipman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: <AgogoCenter@...>
    Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:01 PM
    Subject: COME CELEBRATE THE CHURCH OF THE ADVOCATE AND THE BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT
    To: AgogoCenter@...

    See the attached release and flyer.  I have tickets, but you can also purchase them at the church (18th & Diamond). Come witness history on May 21st.
    Home of the movement May 21 flyer.jpg
    --

    Marilyn Kai Jewett
    Progressive Images Marketing/Communications

    African Proverb: When you are playing with a dog, do not ever forget to keep a stick within reach.

    --

    Bob Shipman , bbs

    "There has to be a special place to rest for giver's,"  bbs 1/25/2011

    Shipmanfs fund    twitter@rmship    Facebook BabaBob

    Youtube rmship        Baba Bob selects and  tells the stories

    We are all puppets. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings. Baba Bob Shipman,2/2011