Re: In the Words of an African American Ancestor!

  • Mr. Yumy Odom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:04 AM
    Greetings, All!

    Just sharing my annual 4th of July e-mail written by an elder and ancestor worth mentioning!

    Thank you!

    YUMY ODOM

    Mr. Yumy Odom, Founder / Chairman
    The Frator Heru Institute
    P.O. Box 34059
    Philadelphia, PA 19101

    Office: 215.769.4947

    Mobile: 908.334.1793

    E-mail: yumyodom@...

    E-mail: thefratorheruinstitute@...

    Website: www.thefratorheruinstitute.org

    Wisdom of the Elders: True elders prepare the next generation to take the reins of a society; old folks attempt to take the reins to their graves!

    The Frator Heru Institute: Honoring the Community & Achieving Excellence for over 20 Years!