"I HAVE NEVER FAILED AT ANYTHING!"

  • hbcukids
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008
      I am trying to wrap up my final chapters of my book, "Cotton Pickin'
      Paycheck-A 21st Century Journal of Escape from Slavery".

      As I wrote the excerpt below thought I would share in the event it
      inspired someone to "JUST GO FOR IT! And overcome all FEARS of
      FAILURE OR SUCCESS!"

      EXCERPT:
      "I just keep reminding myself of the words of a man who has made
      millions and lost millions.

      'I HAVE NEVER FAILED AT ANYTHING!'

      I didn't believe him obviously because that goes against what we are
      often taught.

      He went on to share testimony after testimony of trying things and
      they not work out. I thought to myself "HA! U LIED! U DID FAIL!"

      But then he kept going on and on and on...

      He finally hit his bottomline....60 minutes LATER!

      "I DEFINE FAILURE AS QUITTING without a lifelong FIGHT! As U see...I
      am still trying...SO I HAVE NEVER FAILED AT ANYTHING!"'

      Joan E. Gosier, Author of "Cotton Pickin Paycheck-A 21st Century
      Journal of Escape from Slavery"