Re: [parentpartner] Clothing Allowances

  • Alexis Stevenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      It is true welfare recipients no longer recieve clothing allowence. You will get a voucher. Yes it is donated and yes most of the clothes are attire ppl dont need.

      Alexis Stevenson

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In parentpartner@yahoogroups.com, Alexis Stevenson
        <a.stevenson77@...> wrote:

        > It is true welfare recipients no longer recieve clothing allowence.
        You will get a voucher. Yes it is donated and yes most of the clothes
        are attire ppl dont need.
        >  Alexis Stevenson

        What are people feeling about this, the new clothing allowance system...

        The program is called

        PA WORKING WARDROBE
        DRESS FOR SUCCESS
        1043 SPRING GARDEN ST. 1ST FLOOR
        PHILADELPHIA, PA 19123
        215-232-7292
        FAX 215-232-7351

        Referring Agency must complete the for for each person